The use of the Website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if Affiliate wants to use Website and Affiliate account, collecting and processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary, we generally obtain consent from the Affiliate as a data subject, except cases when personal data processing is available under other grounds (legitimate interests, contract executing, etc.).
As the controller, Bizzoffers has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this Website.
- Personal data
- means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject/user”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is the Company.
- is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Data subject/user
- is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
- is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject/user without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- is a security protection measure for personal data; as a form of cryptography, it is a process whereby personal data gets turned into an encoded and unintelligible version, using encryption algorithms and an encryption key, and whereby a decryption key or code enables users to decode it again.
- Consent of the data subject/user
- is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject/user`s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Personal data collection and use
Anyone can access our Website without necessity to provide its personal data.
The purpose of processing your personal data by the Bizzoffers and collection of information about you are as follows (the “Purpose”):
- your intention to use Affiliate account and taking part in the Affiliate Program;
- for the performance of a contract to which the Affiliate is a party, in accordance with Article 6.1.b of the GDPR and the collected data are necessary in order for Bizzoffers to identify and pay to the Affiliate;
- for verifying your identity and providing customer care service and assistance;
- analyze your use of the Website and Affiliate account to better understand how they are being used so we can improve our services and the user experience, and engage and retain Affiliates.
We may use your Personal data to: (a) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website; (b) send information to you by email regarding registration status, password verification, payment notification; (c) send you communications relating to your participating in Affiliate Program, and (d) send you marketing and promotional materials and messages.
As you are willing to take part in the Affiliate Program and promote Clients’ Products you are required to provide your personal data (to register an account and receive Offers).
Please be aware that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with your name, email address and payment information you may not be able to create an Affiliate account to log into and take part in the Affiliate Program.
Scope and categories of personal data, lawful basis for personal data processing and data subject categories
We strive to be compliant with GDPR and implemented data minimization principles.
|No.||Scope and categories of personal data||Data subject categories||Processing purpose||Lawful basis for personal data processing|
|1||full name (first and last)||Affiliates||to provide access to the Affiliate account, Affiliate program and Offers||performance of a contract, consent|
|2||e-mail address and other contacts data||Affiliates||to provide access to the Affiliate account, Affiliate program and Offers;|
to communicate information about our Affiliate Program;
|performance of a contract, consent|
|3||e-mail address||Affiliates||to send marketing communications||consent|
|4||IP address||website users, Affiliates||to provide the features of the Website||consent, Legitimate interest|
|5||Automatically collected data (cookies and similar technologies, device and connection data)||website users, Affiliates||to provide the features of the Website||consent|
The personal data are not transferred to third parties, except events, when it’s necessary with an aim to provide an access to the Affiliate Program and/or there is a lawful obligation to transfer these data under request of government authorities and/or the transferring is executed in respect of criminal proceedings.
The personal data is stored separately in our database to avoid data subject identification by using depersonalization features in compliance with GDPR storage limitation principle.
We do not authorize the use of your personal data by any third party. We operate and maintain a variety of online security measures to safeguard and keep your personal information private and secured.
Based upon the personal data you provide us at registration of an account, we may send you a welcoming e-mail to verify your login and password.
You may enter to your account on our Website under login and password sent to your email. All your activity in your account is password-protected, and you should keep and take all necessary measures to protect the secrecy of your password.
We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, regarding any information or services you request.
Based on your consent, we may send you the following marketing emails:
- Products Updates (info about new version releases, about new features, or about some issue, or requests to help us make our product better by taking the survey);
- Products Tips and Tricks (e.g. Getting started emails, how to get the most out of Clients’ Products, educational content);
- Exclusive Deals (e.g Black Friday or New Year promo, some discounts, upsells and cross-sells);
- Newsletters (e.g. announcement about news in our niche. somethings that might be important to know for our customers).
You may always opt-out (unsubscribe) from any communication (except operational and/or non-marketing notification as following: payment notifications, necessary updates notifications, invoices etc.).
Data that we collect automatically. We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Website to enhance your experience on our Website by using tracking technologies such as Cookies, Log Files and Pixel tags.
As you navigate our Website(s) information that we automatically collect is information in "log files" about your device’s connection to the Internet, length of time spent on the Website, and the pages accessed during each visit to the Website. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user movement on the Website, and gather broad statistical information for aggregate use.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our Website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of Cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of Cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
If you do not wish to receive Cookies you may be able to refuse them by adjusting your browser settings to reject Cookies. If you do so, we may be unable to offer you some of our functionalities, services or support. If you have previously visited our Website, you may also have to delete any existing cookies from your browser.
Also, we may use Pixel tags (single-pixel image files also known as transparent GIFs, clear GIFs or web beacons) to access Cookies and to count users who visit the Website or open our HTML-formatted e-mail messages.
We have put in place security hardware, software and software update and network scanning procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information (including personal data) under our control and follow generally accepted industry standards. We work with third party service providers and vendors that use encryption and authentication to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data. If stored, we house personal information on systems behind firewalls that are only accessible to limited personnel, who are under DPA.
We consider your use of Website to be private. However, we may disclose your personal information stored in your Affiliate account, in order to:
- - comply with the law or legal process served on us;
- - investigate potentially fraudulent activities; or
- - protect the rights, property, or safety of Bizzoffers, its employees, its customers or the public.
As we use third party technological services for the provision of Bizzoffers’s services, we may transfer your personal data internationally. Providers of such technological services may process personal data collected in the course of providing us their services as sub-processors only under DPA in accordance with GDPR.
In case there might be a risk of unauthorized disclosure of personal data the controller communicates the personal data breach to the data subject without undue delay. However, as the controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational protection measures, as encryption, and it was applied to the personal data affected by the personal data breach, the controller is not required to communicate the data subject.
However, the encryption is useless if the access password or other credentials are weakly protected and stored by data subject. In this case the controller is not responsible for personal data breach.
In the case of a personal data breach, we, as a controller, shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the competent supervisory authority.
Your rights as a data subject
|Access. You have right to request an explanation of the personal data we process about you. Also, you can request a copy of your personal data undergoing processing.||Rectification. You have right to request to rectify/correct any inaccurate data about you.|
|Data portability. You have a right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to us. You can make a request to transmit this data directly to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. We will transmit your data directly to another controller in cases where it is technically feasible.||Erasure. You have a right to be forgotten which means that we will delete all personal data that you have provided to us. Note, we may retain certain information as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.|
|Restrict processing. You have right to request us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.||Object processing. You can, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the right to object your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.|
|Right to lodge complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints in relation to the data processing activities carried out by us to the competent data protection authorities.||Not to be subject to automated decision-making. You have a right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.|
|Right of confirmation. Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.||Right to withdraw data protection consent. Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.|
Data storage and data removal
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period and when we no longer need personal data, we routinely and securely delete or destroy it, as long as it is no longer necessary for the Purpose. As the data controller, we shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of Affiliate Program provision, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
However, in case of conflict situations in progress Bizzoffers may store personal data for 180 days period or more if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject in case of an expired account or in case data subject requested to delete his personal data.
If you object to the changes, please contact us as provided below.
Those who access the website from locations outside of Australia and European Union are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
If you have any questions or propositions, please, get in touch with us by the e-mail: [email protected].