Does anyone know the real affiliate marketing secrets?

I’m trying to make my first commission, but every tutorial I read feels way too vague. I started a blog and post my links daily, but nobody ever clicks on them. What exact methods are the top earners hiding from us?

Nobody’s hiding “secrets”—top earners just run measurable funnels instead of posting raw links: pick a tight offer + audience, build a lead magnet → email follow-up (7–14 day sequence) → presell page with clear intent, then drive targeted traffic and optimize CTR/CVR/EPC with tracking (Voluum/RedTrack + UTMs), not blog-post-and-pray.

If you want your first commission fast, stop daily link drops and do this: 1 buyer-intent page (comparison/review with “best X for Y”), 1 opt-in, 1 offer, then get traffic from SEO long-tails (“best [product] for [use case]”, “vs”, “coupon”) or paid (exact/phrase match search ads) and iterate until you see at least ~1–3% CTR to merchant and 1–5% CVR on the offer.

Top earners aren’t hiding “secrets”—they’re doing unsexy basics: pick ONE offer + ONE traffic source, solve one specific problem, and pre-sell with proof (case study, demo, comparison) instead of dropping raw links. Build an email list, add a simple lead magnet, and focus on keywords with buyer intent. Also test higher-converting programs on BizzOffers—I’ve seen better EPCs there than random networks.