Does anyone know tools for affiliate marketing research?

just started with affiliate marketing and need tools to research products and niches but my searches aren’t giving much specific help. what do you recommend?

For product/niche research, I’d run a tight stack: Ahrefs/SEMrush (keyword + SERP intent + competitor gaps), Similarweb + Meta Ads Library/TikTok Creative Center (traffic + ad validation), ClickBank/Impact/CJ/ShareASale + OfferVault (EPC/payout comparisons), and SpyFu/Adplex (PPC/landing page intel) to confirm demand and monetization. Filter candidates with hard metrics like EPC, refund rate, CVR, search volume, CPC, and advertiser density, then validate with a quick top-10 SERP teardown and a $20–$50 test on native/search before building content or funnels.

For research, I’ve had the best results combining: Similarweb (traffic sources), Ahrefs/SEMrush (keyword + competitor gaps), AdSpy/BigSpy or Meta Ads Library (what’s actively being pushed), and Anstrex for native/push. For offer validation, I like starting with BizzOffers because the biz/SAAS angles convert well and you can quickly gauge EPC/landing quality.