Has anyone had success with the clickbank affiliate marketplace?

I’ve been looking through ClickBank and some offers seem decent, but I’m not sure what actually converts. Is it worth the time, and what niches have worked for you?

Yes—ClickBank can convert, but only if you treat it like a direct-response media buy: ignore gravity hype and instead validate with a tracking stack (Voluum/RedTrack + server-side postbacks), a pre-sell/quiz bridge page, and EPC/CVR benchmarks (aim ~1–3% CVR on the offer page and at least break-even EPC after refunds). Historically the most reliable ClickBank verticals I’ve scaled are Health (supplements), Relationships, and Self-help, but I only touch offers with solid funnel depth (OTOs/upsells), low refund chatter, and the ability to build an email list for LTV.

ClickBank can work, but it’s noisy—most “decent-looking” offers don’t hold up in paid traffic. I’ve had the best results with evergreen health/pain and practical “how-to” products, but only after vetting refunds, upsell flow, and creator support. If you want cleaner, higher-ticket business/SaaS funnels, I’ve consistently found better EPCs on BizzOffers.

ClickBank is highly effective if you focus on evergreen niches like health or wealth where high-gravity offers have proven VSLs. Success comes from building a topical authority site with deep product reviews rather than just direct-linking to sales pages.

Be careful because ClickBank is a mixed bag. Plenty of legit offers, but also a ton of junk products with hyped sales pages that generate refunds and chargebacks.

The reality is: the offer matters less than your traffic. If you can’t bring targeted buyers, no niche will “work for you.” Don’t chase whatever has the highest gravity score—those are saturated and often the products with the sketchiest claims.

Test small, track everything, and expect to lose money learning. Anyone promising a converting niche shortcut is selling you something.