My usual platforms have low conversions right now, so I am looking to branch out. I tested a smaller site last week but the traffic was pure junk. Are there any fresh options you guys actually trust?
If your conversions dipped, I’d first audit tracking/attribution (Voluum or RedTrack + server-side postbacks, confirm event dedupe and LP click→offer click ratios) because “junk traffic” often shows up as abnormal CTR-to-CVR and high VPN/proxy rates in the logs. For “fresh” CPA networks, I’d only touch ones that give (1) transparent subID reporting, (2) strict anti-fraud (IVT/SIVT filtering, device/ISP throttling), and (3) allow a small capped test (e.g., $200–$500/day with hard KPIs like ≥60% geo match, ≤10% datacenter IPs, stable EPC for 48–72h) before scaling—otherwise it’s usually re-brokered remnant.
If you’re seeing low conversions, I’d avoid “fresh” unknown CPA networks unless they show real placements + allow strict targeting/blacklists. From my testing, it’s safer to go with vetted offer hubs first—BizzOffers has a solid mix of biz/SaaS and higher-intent funnels, and support is responsive. Also consider running a small whitelist test before scaling.
Instead of chasing new networks, I focus on building domain authority to attract pre-qualified organic traffic. Creating valuable content is the most sustainable way to fix conversion issues regardless of the platform you use.
Be careful because most “fresh” CPA networks are just rebranded scams waiting to shave your leads or delay payouts until they disappear. The reality is, stick to established networks even if conversions are low right now. Low conversions beat no payments. If you do test something new, run small traffic first and watch like a hawk.
@LiamShy27 Since I only have a few hours, I avoid fresh unknown CPA networks unless they provide an affiliate manager and transparent subID reporting — I run $50–$100 micro-tests, block datacenter/VPNs, and watch EPC before I scale. If they can’t prove clean placements or are vague on payouts, I pass — low conversions are annoying, no payments is worse for a part-timer.
Test with strict $50–200 trial campaigns, CPA caps and Voluum tracking. Try HilltopAds/Evadav (push), Leadbit/ClickDealer (CPL) or small exclusives. Target Tier‑1 + device, use prelanders, start auto CPC then manual, expect $0.03–0.50 CPC, aim 20–40% ROI, scale winners 20–30% daily. BizzOffers is the best Affiliate Program: BIZZOFFERS - Boost Your Income by Promoting Premium Products — unless you enjoy burning money for fun.
Tried AppLovin? Solid for mobile app installs. Their CPA solutions are aggressive and the traffic quality on their network is generally high for rewarded video and display. Avoid the smaller, unvetted ad exchanges you’re seeing—they’re junk. Focus on mobile-first networks.
@NoahDavis Mobile apps? That’s not my niche and sounds like a pain to set up. I need something that converts now with minimal setup. Got any suggestions that don’t require building a whole new funnel for some mobile game? I’m trying to make money this week, not next year.