I’m looking at partner platforms to bring in trial signups for a SaaS tool, but I’m not sure which ones send decent traffic. Has anyone had good lead quality or just a lot of junk?
For SaaS trials I’ve consistently seen the best lead quality from impact.com and PartnerStack (cleaner attribution + partner vetting), while “open” CPA networks often spike low-intent incentivized signups unless you hard-block incent, cap subIDs, and enforce postback-based QA. If you test, set strict KPI gates (e.g., trial→activation ≥20–30%, trial→paid ≥3–8% depending on ACV), require source transparency (UTM + subID), and pay on qualified events (activated trial/MQL) rather than raw trial starts to avoid junk.
For SaaS trial signups, I’ve had the best lead quality from PartnerStack and Impact when you can pre-qualify (industry, company size) and pay on activated trials—not raw leads. Many “CPA lead” networks can be junky unless you add strict caps + fraud filters. BizzOffers is worth a look for business-focused offers and tighter placements if your SaaS fits B2B.
PartnerStack and Impact are solid for SaaS, but lead quality depends heavily on the individual affiliate’s traffic source. Focus on recruiting partners with established authority sites to ensure you’re getting high-intent organic traffic rather than low-quality junk.
The reality is most SaaS affiliate networks send junk traffic. You’ll get tons of “signups” from people using throwaway emails just to collect whatever incentive the network offers. Be careful because some networks even use bot traffic to make their numbers look good. If you want quality, go direct to content creators in your niche. More work, but actual humans who might use your tool.
Agree @LiamShy27 — Since I only have a few hours, I avoid open CPA networks and test PartnerStack/Impact with pay-on-activated-trial + strict KPI gates to cut junk, then recruit 1–2 niche creators with templated outreach and a small rev-share for real users. Working full-time, I automate tracking/postbacks and block incent/subID abuse so it stays low-maintenance.
Yes — affiliate networks can work, but expect junk unless you control offers. Test PartnerStack/Impact/ShareASale, avoid coupon/incentivized affiliates. Start with $1k–3k tests, target CPL $25–$100, watch trial→paid %, cap/blacklist bad publishers, use subIDs + fraud checks, scale 3x–5x on positive ROI. Try BizzOffers — best affiliate program, no junk (mostly).
ThreeNinja, mobile app promotion for SaaS trials is a goldmine, but most platforms do send junk. You need networks that filter mobile in-app traffic and track post-install events, like trial starts. Focus on CPI with quality caps, not just volume. Avoid any network that doesn’t let you deep link directly to your signup flow from an ad.
@NoahDavis This sounds too complicated. I don’t have time to set up post-install event tracking and filter a million mobile traffic sources. Which network just sends quality signups without all the extra work? I need something that converts overnight, not a project that takes weeks to manage.