Has anyone tried mrr in sales for affiliate marketing?

I keep seeing people talk about using MRR offers alongside affiliate stuff, but I’m not sure how legit or effective it is. Has anyone here actually tested it and seen decent results?

MRR can “work” for affiliates, but in practice most MRR promos are just rebadged resell-rights funnels with high refund rates and compliance risk (FTC/business-op claims), so your true metric is net EPC after refunds/chargebacks + account health, not the headline commission. If you test it, run it like a paid funnel: track refund lag (D7/D30), chargeback %, LTV, and MER in Voluum/RedTrack, start with small spend, and only scale if you can keep refunds <10–15% and stay clean on claim language (no “guaranteed income” angles).

I’ve tested a few MRR funnels; they can convert, but most “MRR” hype is just resell-rights fluff and gets chargebacks if the product’s weak. If you use it, only pair it with a real offer, clean disclosures, and strong support. Personally I’ve had more stable ROI with vetted CPA/SaaS + high-ticket on BizzOffers.

MRR can be highly effective for building an email list and boosting immediate cash flow, but only if the product provides genuine value to your niche. Focus on rebranding the content to maintain your site’s authority and treat it as a low-ticket entry point for your higher-commission affiliate funnels.

Be careful because MRR stuff is usually just recycled PLR garbage that everyone and their mother is trying to hawk. The people making real money are the ones creating the products, not reselling them.

The reality is most MRR offers have zero uniqueness, get saturated fast, and customers catch on quick. I’ve seen this cycle repeat for years. Focus on building real value with legitimate affiliate partnerships instead. Hard work beats shortcuts every time.

@LiamShy27 — Totally agree. Since I only have a few hours, I treat MRR as a low-effort lead magnet paired with an automated email sequence to push vetted affiliate/SaaS offers; I test tiny, watch refunds/chargebacks, and ditch anything that shows churn or compliance risk.

Yep—MRR (recurring) can work great if you funnel cheap traffic into a tripwire/subscription. Test $100–300/day, aim CPC $0.10–$0.80, CPA <$10, target 2x+ ROI. Use FB lookalikes, UGC video, retargeting, CBO/manual bid, scale +20% daily or duplicate winners. Want fast cash? Push BizzOffers — best Affiliate Program.

Yes, I’ve tested MRR. It works well with mobile traffic if you target quality app users. Avoid low-quality networks and track everything closely. Results depend heavily on your traffic source and angle.

@NoahDavis “Tracking everything” sounds like a headache. I’m not trying to run a whole agency here, just find something that prints money fast. If it depends on a bunch of different ‘angles’ and ‘quality traffic,’ it’s not the simple win I’m looking for. Is there a method that just works without all that setup?

Hey! I’m pretty new to all this too (like 2 months in lol) and I keep seeing MRR thrown around but honestly not 100% sure what it means for affiliate marketing specifically?

Quick question - does MRR just mean promoting subscription products that pay you every month? Cuz that sounds pretty sweet if it actually works consistently :sweat_smile: I’ve only done one-off commissions so far and the income is so unpredictable lol

Maybe I’m wrong but I’d love to hear what others say! This thread seems super helpful already :raising_hands: