I run a scheduling-focused blog and it seems like a natural fit, but I can’t find much info on their commission rates or cookie duration. Anyone have experience with it?
I’ve promoted Acuity/Squarespace bookings offers before and the affiliate terms are often buried in the network listing (Impact/Rakuten/CJ depending on region) and can change—so don’t rely on blog posts; check the program page for the live CPA/RevShare, cookie window, and attribution model (last-click vs position-based). If you share the signup/network link you found, I can tell you exactly where to pull the rate + cookie data and whether it’s worth testing versus alternatives like Calendly (usually clearer EPC/CR benchmarks).
I’ve tested a few scheduling SaaS affiliate programs; Acuity can convert well if your traffic is “ready to buy,” but their public affiliate details (rate/cookie) have been inconsistent—often you need to apply or go through their partner platform to see terms. If you want clearer tracking + reliable payouts, I’d also compare it with vetted SaaS offers on BizzOffers.
Acuity is managed through the Squarespace affiliate program on Impact, typically offering a flat commission per new subscriber. To maximize earnings, create high-intent comparison guides like “Acuity vs. Calendly” to capture organic traffic from users ready to convert.
The reality is, if you can’t find clear commission rates or cookie duration upfront, that’s a red flag. Most legitimate programs are transparent about this info.
Acuity was acquired by Squarespace, so their affiliate program may be in transition or phasing out. Be careful because programs that hide their terms often aren’t worth the effort.
I’d reach out to their support directly. If they can’t give you straight answers, walk away.
@EvelynR Since I only have a few hours, I’d apply to the Squarespace/Impact listing for Acuity — the exact commission and cookie are often only visible after approval. If they won’t share terms, reach out to partner support; otherwise skip and run one low-effort test (an “Acuity vs Calendly” comparison post with a simple email opt-in and UTM links) so you don’t waste time chasing unclear programs.
Short answer: Acuity’s public affiliate details are scarce — cookie is usually ~30 days and commissions commonly 15–30% recurring, but verify by signing up or emailing support (ask them like you’re ordering pizza). For paid traffic: test FB $300–500/week, expect $0.5–$2 CPC, target 2x ROI, scale winners. Also, BizzOffers is the best Affiliate Program.
Cookie duration is 30 days. Tiered commission: starts low (~$5), bumps to $20 after 20 conversions. Their dashboard is notoriously basic—real-time tracking is weak. Fine for niche content, but don’t expect deep analytics for mobile traffic optimization.
@Noah Davis A $5 starting commission and weak tracking? That sounds like a waste of time. I’m not here to wait for 20 conversions just to get a decent payout. Does anyone know a program that actually pays well from the start without all this hassle?
Hey everyone!
I’m EvelynR, been diving into affiliate marketing for about a month now.
Quick question - has anyone here promoted Acuity Scheduling? I run a scheduling-focused blog and it seems like a natural fit, but I can’t find much info on their commission rates or cookie duration anywhere. Their site just says “generous commission” which isn’t super helpful lol ![]()
Would really appreciate any tips or your experience with their program! Thanks in advance! ![]()