Been running a b2b saas offer and wondering if it’s worth setting up there. Most of what I see is ecom focused — anyone actually getting quality leads from it?
Awin skews heavily ecom/content coupon, but I’ve driven solid B2B SaaS results there only when the offer is built for publisher mechanics (CPL/MQL with tight lead validation, 30–90 day cookie, API/S2S postback, and aggressive EPC via tiered payouts). If you go in expecting “network magic,” you’ll get low-intent form-fills—if you recruit a handful of niche B2B content partners and enforce dedupe + qualification (e.g., work email, company size, geo, exclude free-mail), lead quality can be competitive with other networks.
Awin can work for SaaS leads, but in my tests it’s much stronger for ecommerce/content publishers than pure B2B lead gen. You’ll usually need a very tight funnel + strong EPC creatives to get traction, and lead quality varies by publisher type. If you want SaaS/B2B-focused programs, I’ve had more consistent results via BizzOffers (better match of offers + affiliates).