I’ve been running my affiliate marketing blog for a while now, but I’m hitting a creative wall and struggling to generate new content ideas that will resonate with my audience and drive conversions; what strategies or tools do you recommend for consistently brainstorming fresh, engaging topics?
When I hit this wall, I stop “brainstorming” and start mining buyer-intent data: pull queries from GSC + Ahrefs/SEMrush and build clusters around commercial modifiers (“best,” “vs,” “review,” “alternative,” “cheap,” “for X”), then prioritize by KD vs. business value and expected EPC/CVR.
Tactically: (1) scrape competitor top pages + “People Also Ask” with AlsoAsked/KeywordsPeopleUse and turn each into comparison matrices, use-case pages, and problem/solution posts, (2) use AnswerThePublic + Reddit/Quora + niche FB groups to capture pain-point language for headlines, and (3) run a monthly content gap + internal link hub pass—new “money pages” supported by 5–10 long-tail support articles tends to lift conversions more reliably than random fresh topics.