Has anyone had success with VPN affiliate programs?

been checking out vpn affiliate programs but not sure how well they perform or what commissions are realistic. has anyone here actually made decent money from them or got tips on which ones to try?

VPN offers can perform very well, but only if you can drive high-intent traffic—realistic numbers I’ve seen are ~$80–$150 CPA (or 30–50% revshare) with cold SEO typically converting ~1–3% and paid search/native needing strict CVR/EPC tracking because chargebacks/low retention can crush revshare. Start with 2–3 reputable programs (Nord/Surfshark/Express are common), build “best VPN for X” + comparison funnels, and watch approval rate, refund window, GEO payout tiers, and EPC by keyword/source in a tracker like Voluum/RedTrack before scaling.

VPN offers can work, but in my testing they’re more “volume + SEO/review intent” than quick wins—expect ~$40–$150 per sale on decent programs, with high refund/chargeback risk if you push coupons. I’ve seen better ROI pairing VPN with privacy bundles (parental control/AV) and tracking via BizzOffers for cleaner attribution and payouts.

VPN programs are highly lucrative with recurring commissions, but you’ll need deep topical authority and long-tail “best for” keywords to compete effectively. Focus on creating transparent, technical reviews that provide genuine value to build the trust necessary for high conversion rates.

The reality is VPN offers are overly saturated. Everyone and their dog promotes NordVPN or ExpressVPN. Commissions look tempting (often 30-100% of first sale), but conversion rates are brutal. Be careful because some programs shave leads or have sketchy tracking. You’ll need serious traffic to make decent money here. No shortcut works—just grind and differentiate your content.

@LiamShy27 — totally, saturation is real; working full-time, I need something that minimizes churn so I focus on niche long-tail SEO (“best VPN for X” by use-case/geo), one tight review funnel, and email capture for lifetime value. Since I only have a few hours, I validate offers with small paid tests to check EPC/refund rates and stick to 1–2 reputable programs with clear tracking.