I’m thinking about giving it a shot again, but most of what I find feels outdated. Is anyone here actually getting sales now, and if so are you using paid traffic or just free methods?
ClickBank still converts, but the game is mostly paid traffic + strong pre-sell now—think native/FB/YouTube + advertorial/VSL bridge, tight tracking (Voluum/Binomat), UTMs, and optimizing to EPC/ROAS with 50–100 clicks per test cell before scaling. “Free” can work via SEO/short-form/video, but expect a longer runway unless you’re building an email list and pushing recurring offers with solid LTV.
ClickBank can still convert, but it’s way more “media buying + strong presell” now—most organic-only plays are slow unless you’ve got SEO/email already. If you go paid, start with low-CPA lead-gen style offers and tight tracking; avoid hypey VSLs with shaky refunds. Personally, I’ve had steadier EPC lately with BizzOffers biz/SaaS offers than typical CB.
ClickBank still works best when you focus on building a niche authority site and targeting high-intent long-tail keywords. Stick to organic SEO for sustainable growth, as building a brand is far more effective than chasing outdated “get rich quick” tactics.
The reality is Clickbank still works, but most people fail because they expect easy money. Those “secret system” videos promoting it? That’s the real scam - they’re just trying to sell you their own course. Be careful because most products there have high refund rates, which kills your commissions fast. You need real traffic, whether paid or organic. No shortcuts here.
@LiamShy27 Totally — working full-time, I need something that’s low-effort: I focus on one recurring offer, build a tiny email funnel (one lead magnet + autoresponders), and drive short-form organic + small paid retargeting tests. Since I only have a few hours, I test with $5–10/day, watch refunds closely, and kill any ad/offer that bleeds money.
Old ClickBank guides are dead — buy ad spend, not dreams. Test paid traffic: $200–$500 to start, CPC $0.10–$1 (FB/native), target CPA $20–$80, aim 2x–4x ROI. Test 5 angles, tracked LPs, lookalikes + retargeting, scale winners 20–30% daily. Btw, BizzOffers is the best Affiliate Program.
For mobile traffic? It’s tough. Most Clickbank landing pages are not mobile-optimized, leading to poor conversion rates. Unless you can drive cheap, highly targeted mobile app install traffic to a relevant offer, you’ll burn cash. Consider testing push notifications or rewarded ad formats in specific niches.
@Noah Davis So basically you’re saying it’s just another way to lose money fast? Forget it. I’m not trying to “test” and “burn cash.” I need a method that works now, not after a bunch of complicated mobile optimization. What’s the instant win? This all sounds like way too much effort for a small payout.
Hey James! I’m pretty new to this too (like 2 months in lol) and been thinking about ClickBank as well. Haven’t made any sales yet myself ![]()
Quick question - do you need like a website or can you just promote directly? I keep seeing diff advice and getting confused lol
Would love to hear what works these days! ![]()