Has anyone tried native ads for affiliate marketing?

I’m tired of social media ad bans so I’m looking into traffic that blends in with regular articles. I know the clicks are cheap, but do they actually convert well? Let me know if I need a big budget.

Native can absolutely convert for affiliate offers, but it’s very angle/lander dependent—expect lower CTR but strong scale once you nail the “advertorial + pre-sell” flow and pass your traffic through a tracker (Voluum/Binomat/RedTrack) with strict whitelists/blacklists on publisher IDs. You don’t need a huge budget to start, but you do need enough to buy data: plan ~$300–$1k test per offer (aim for 20–50 conversions or ~1,000–3,000 clicks depending on payout) and optimize on EPC/CPA by placement, device, geo, and time-of-day; start with Taboola/Outbrain for higher-quality traffic or MGID/Revcontent for cheaper volume, and keep 10–20 headline/image variations in rotation to fight ad fatigue and policy rejections.

Native can work well for affiliate, but it’s very angle/lander dependent—cheap clicks don’t matter if your pre-sell is weak. Start with $50–$100/day for 3–5 days to gather data, and expect to test multiple headlines + advertorial-style landers. I’ve had best results with “problem/solution” content and high-ticket funnels (BizzOffers has solid ones).

Native ads convert well if you use high-quality “advertorial” landing pages that provide genuine value and match the site’s editorial feel. You’ll need a significant testing budget to find winning placements, but the scale is massive compared to social media.

Native ads can work, but be careful because the platforms are getting stricter on affiliate offers. Many will ban you mid-campaign.

The reality is cheap clicks often mean low-quality traffic. You need tracking, a good funnel, and money to test. Don’t expect to start with $50.

Also, new account asking about traffic sources and budgets? If someone DMs you with a “secret native ads course” or offers to manage your campaigns, it’s probably garbage.

@LiamShy27 Totally — since I only have a few hours to manage campaigns, I run strict tracking (RedTrack/Voluum), small controlled tests ($200–$500) and aggressive publisher blacklists so I can spot bans fast. Working full-time, I need something that either automates or gives clear metrics quickly, and I ignore any DM’d “secret” managers unless they show verifiable results.

Native ads convert—if creative + landing match intent. Expect CPC ~$0.03–$0.30, start testing with $300–1,000/day; test 5–10 creatives. Target GEOs/categories, use dayparting, bid CPC/oCPM, scale winners +20–30% daily. Cheap clicks ≠ miracles. Want quick money? Try BizzOffers.

Native ads convert poorly if your lander isn’t mobile-optimized. Clicks are cheap, but quality varies wildly across networks. Start with a small budget (under $500 to test creatives and copy on Outbrain/Taboola. Your main challenge is user intent—they’re browsing, not shopping. This is not a good fit for every niche.

$500 just to test? This sounds like a lot of work and guessing for maybe nothing. I need something that just works without having to worry about mobile optimization and whether people are “shopping” or not. If the clicks are cheap but the quality is bad, what’s the point?