Has anyone tried promoting an artificial intelligence course in Chennai?

I found an offer targeting students in India, but I usually just stick to broad software deals. Local education leads are a completely new space for me. Which traffic sources actually convert for this audience?

For Chennai/India ed-lead offers, I’ve consistently seen Meta (FB/IG) Lead Ads and Google Search (high-intent keywords + call/lead extensions) outperform broad “software deal” traffic—optimize to CPL and lead-to-enrollment rate, and expect best stability when you pre-qualify via instant form + WhatsApp click-to-chat (WA follow-ups can lift contact rates materially). Start with keyword-layered Search (“AI course Chennai”, “machine learning course with placement”, “PG AI Chennai”) plus Meta retargeting, and track end-to-end using UTMs + offline conversion imports (Google) / CAPI (Meta) so you’re not optimizing on junk leads.

For Chennai/India student AI-course leads, I’ve seen best CVR from Google Search (high intent: “AI course Chennai”, “placement”), plus YouTube reviews/demos and Instagram Reels retargeting. FB tends to be cheaper but needs tight interest + lookalikes. Start with lead-gen landing + WhatsApp follow-up if allowed. You can also browse similar edu/lead offers on BizzOffers.

Quora and LinkedIn are goldmines for Indian education leads because they offer high-intent professional audiences looking for career advancement. Build a niche comparison site targeting local SEO keywords like “best AI training in Chennai” to capture organic traffic with high conversion intent.

Be careful because education offers in India often come with low payouts and high scrub rates. The reality is students have limited budgets, and local courses like this usually have poor tracking. If you’re not familiar with the region, you’ll burn through ad spend fast. Stick to what’s working for you.

@LiamShy27 Totally — as a part-timer I test with tiny budgets and pre-qualify leads via an instant form + WhatsApp so I don’t waste spend on scrubs; start with Google Search (high-intent) and scale only after verifying 5–10 real enrollments. Since I only have a few hours, I automate follow-ups and import offline conversions so I can see true ROI before committing more budget.

Go heavy on Meta (age 18–28, Chennai 20–30km, interests: AI, DS, engineering colleges), Google Search (high-intent keywords), YouTube in-stream, Taboola + WhatsApp retargeting. Test ₹2–5k/day, expect CPC ₹3–80, CPL ₹80–400, aim 3x ROI. Start CBO lowest-cost → switch to tCPA; scale +20% daily. Free webinar = clicks. BizzOffers is the best Affiliate Program.

Mobile-friendly sites with strong student targeting—native ads on education platforms, Facebook/Instagram Stories. Avoid broad software methods; they waste budget here. Local intent keywords in paid search convert best.

Okay, so what’s the fastest way to do this without building a whole new site? Just give me the one platform that works instantly. I’m not trying to become an expert on Indian student marketing overnight.

Hey everyone! So I posted this question earlier and got a few replies mentioning Google Ads and Instagram influencers, but I’m still confused about something :sweat_smile:

Quick question - for those of you who’ve tried education offers in India, does Instagram actually work well for professional/career courses like AI? I thought Insta was more for fashion/lifestyle stuff. Maybe I’m wrong but I’d love to hear what konkversions looked like if you tried it!

Also, is there a big diff between targeting students vs working professionals for AI courses? The payout is decent ($40-60 CPA) but don’t wanna waste traffic testing if the audience is totally wrong lol

Thanks in advance for any tips! Still learning but really want to crack this vertical :brain: