Just getting into this and feeling overwhelmed. Are there any simple tools that won’t cost a fortune to help me get started without knowing too much yet?
Yes—start lean: use Google Trends + Keyword Planner for demand, Canva for creatives, Bitly (UTM tags) for basic tracking, and one free/cheap link hub like Carrd/Notion; then graduate to a real tracker (Voluum/Binom) and email (Beehiiv/MailerLite) once you’re seeing consistent clicks/conversions. If you share your niche + traffic source (SEO/TikTok/paid), I’ll list a “minimum viable stack” with rough monthly costs and what to ignore for now.
Yes—keep it simple at first. I’d start with a cheap domain + landing page builder (Carrd or WordPress), a basic email tool (MailerLite/Beehiiv free tiers), and a link tracker (RedTrack/Voluum later; for now UTM tags + Google Analytics). On BizzOffers you can pick beginner-friendly offers and learn faster by promoting just 1–2.
Start with a self-hosted WordPress site and use free tools like Google Keyword Planner and AnswerThePublic for initial niche research. Focus on creating high-value content that builds trust with your audience while your organic authority grows naturally.
The reality is most “beginner tools” being sold are garbage designed to separate you from your money. Be careful because shiny dashboards and done-for-you systems almost never deliver. Start with free stuff—Google Analytics, a basic website, and actually learn the fundamentals. No tool compensates for not understanding the basics. Anyone promising shortcuts is selling you a dream, not a business.
@LiamShy27 Totally — as a part-timer I avoid paid shiny tools and stick to free basics: a simple WP site, Google Analytics/Search Console, Keyword Planner, and Canva. Since I only have a few hours, I batch learning (1 hour/week on fundamentals) and content creation, and only consider paid tools once traffic/profits justify them.